Richer Soul Life Beyond Money. You got rich, now what? Let's talk about your journey to more a purposeful, intentional, amazing life. Where are you going to go and how are you going to get there? Let's figure that out together. At the core is the financial well being to be able to do what you want, when you want, how you want. It's about personal freedom!
Previous episode with Todd Tresidder:
Take away: Leverage will allow you to achieve success much faster.
Action step: If you want to learn about leverage check out the book.
Todd Tresidder graduated from the University of California at Davis with a B.A. in economics and a passion for creating successful businesses. A serial entrepreneur since childhood, Todd went on to build his own wealth as a hedge fund investment manager before "retiring" at 35 to teach others. Today, he provides advanced investment and retirement planning education at FinancialMentor.Com
showing you what works, what doesn’t, and why based on a depth of proven experience.
Highlights from this episode:
- Why Todd chose to write a book about leverage.
- The three asset plans you can use to build wealth.
- How to accumulate a million dollars in assets quickly.
- The risk of financial leverage.
- How to reduce risk with other types of leverage.
- Mathematical expectancy and investing.
- How to create certainty in uncertain times.
- Why money on the side lines is a good idea.
- Always look at how you can lose money with your investments.
- The power of scalability in business.
- How to break your income free of time.
- Most people don't have much productive time. A small gain makes a big difference.
- You have to put the time in upfront to build the systems that will free you.
- You don't need money to make money.
- The super hero syndrome.
- The power of relationships and the leverage they can offer.
- Every obstacle can be overcome through a form of leverage.
- Stacking different leverage types allows for even greater results.
Episode page: Link
Thanks for listening!
If you like the show please leave a review on iTunes: http://bit.do/richersoul
Any financial advice is for educational purposes only and you should consult with an expert for your specific needs.