Richer Soul Life Beyond Money. You got rich, now what? Let's talk about your journey to more a purposeful, intentional, amazing life. Where are you going to go and how are you going to get there? Let's figure that out together. At the core is the financial well being to be able to do what you want, when you want, how you want. It's about personal freedom!
Take away: What’s the purpose of school?
Action step: Show people you care.
Money Learnings: Clete grew up on a farm. He learned about money raising rabbits.
Dr. Cletus R. Bulach is a retired Ohio school superintendent and associate professor emeritus at the University of West Georgia. He is the author of numerous articles in educational journals and is co-author of the two books: School Climate and Culture Vis-à-vis Student Learning: Keys to Collaborative Problem Solving and Responsibility. The second book is Enhancing A High Performing School Culture and Climate: New Insights for Improving Schools. The second book focuses on human relations problems that interfere with creating a positive school culture and climate: Poor interpersonal communications and inability to cope with conflict.
The reform and school culture described in the books create a learning environment where a student’s five basic needs are met. This leads to improved test scores and a 75% reduction in student discipline and misbehavior problems.
Highlights from this episode:
Stop stealing dreams from Seth Godin:
- Schools don’t teach about money. It’s not your fault.
- The limits of teachers in the school system.
- What’s the school culture and climate in your child’s school?
- What’s the purpose of school?
- Do the teachers care about your kids?
- What are life’s five basic needs?
- Do you like to be controlled?
- The nine forms of power.
- How to create rules and give control.
- What’s the reason for going to school.
- Why do people behave the way they do.
- Discipline causes disruption.
- Who is in control, you or your child.
- What’s the best way to deal with conflict.
- How to create better communication with your children.
- How to improve the education experience for your child.
- Did you pick your child’s school?
- Openness and trust as the foundation of good relationships.
Thanks for listening!
If you like the show please leave a review on iTunes: http://bit.do/richersoul
Any financial advice is for educational purposes only and you should consult with an expert for your specific needs.