Richer Soul Life Beyond Money. You got rich, now what? Let's talk about your journey to more a purposeful, intentional, amazing life. Where are you going to go and how are you going to get there? Let's figure that out together. At the core is the financial well being to be able to do what you want, when you want, how you want. It's about personal freedom!
Take away: Money is not time, and time is not money.
Action step: Increase your savings rate, and keep increasing it.
Money Learnings: Grant learned from his dad Money is freedom. His parents taught him good money lessons.
Bio: Grant Sabatier is the author of Financial Freedom and the creator of Millennial Money, which has reached over 10 million readers since 2015. Grant went from $2.26 to a millionaire in 5 years, reaching financial independence at the age of 30. He writes and speaks regularly about personal finance, investing, entrepreneurship, and mindfulness and hosts the Financial Freedom podcast. Grant has been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, NPR, CNBC, Vice, Buzzfeed, Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and many other media outlets around the globe.
Highlights from this episode:
- Opportunity is everywhere.
- Grant’s experience at Tony Robbin’s UPW.
- The books - Money Master the Game and Unshakeable,
- Tony joins Grant on his podcast.
- Do you want to wake up or get unstuck?
- Grant’s search for Truth.
- Video of Tony's opening: https://youtu.be/zaGLAsJ5tEQ
- Getting out of the drift.
- How much is enough and the bigger questions of life.
- Grant’s mission to share the information he has learned for free.
- The importance of a liberal arts classical education and philosophy.
- Grant’s journey from $2.26 to millionaire .
- Can we repeat your path?
- The book, Financial Freedom: A Proven Path to All the Money You Will Ever Need
- Enjoy the journey of life.
- Money is not rocket science. Everything you need to know is freely available.
- The 7 levels of financial freedom.
- The holistic book on money.
Thanks for listening!
If you like the show please leave a review on iTunes: http://bit.do/richersoul
Any financial advice is for educational purposes only and you should consult with an expert for your specific needs.