Earn more, Invest Wisely, Build Wealth
Debbie and I talk about money scripts that can hold us back and how to incorporate money into our self care routines. She spent time working on Wall Street and she shares her insights of what investment experts really know about money.
Take away: Money is a tool and you have to change your relationship with money.
Action step: Write down how much money you have in savings and ask yourself how you feel.
Money Learnings: School didn't teach Debbie about money. She was taught by her parents to save. She figured out at a young age how to work to have what she wanted.
Bio:Eleven years ago, Debbie Sassen left institutional finance and began working with individuals to help them find order and empowerment in their personal and small business finances. Debbie is a certified Financial Recovery Coach and EFT Practitioner. Her coaching approach is a perfect mix of no shame, blame or judgement with practical skills and money mindset work that helps women and families become leaders of their finances.
Debbie works with clients 1:1 and through her signature online classes Smart Women Build Wealth
and Investing Made Simple
. She strongly believes that stepping into your value and worth as a person is part and parcel of owning your financial future.
Debbie is an American expat living in Israel with her husband, 8 kids and 7 grandchildren.
- The power of holding physical money versus digital currency.
- How Debbie teaches her kids about money.
- The power of focusing on the numbers in the business.
- Why business owners don't focus on the numbers.
- The fear around money and where it comes from.
- Debbie's experiences working on Wall Street.
- "The customer always get screwed"
- The limiting emotions around money.
- Creating the harmony between our beliefs and money.
- Life has bumps and you need to be prepared for them.
- The connection between God and money.
- Why we need help to achieve the next break through.
- Why woman need to be financially literate.
- The difficult conversations we need to have with our spouses.
- You can delegate your money management, but you must be vigilant.
- Money as a self care practice.
- Debbie's new book The 1k Investor
- The biggest risk in investing, Time!
- Debbie is on a year long shopping hiatus.
- Money is a tool, treat it that way.
Richer Soul Life Beyond Money. You got rich, now what? Let's talk about your journey to more a purposeful, intentional, amazing life. Where are you going to go and how are you going to get there? Let's figure that out together. At the core is the financial well being to be able to do what you want, when you want, how you want. It's about personal freedom!
Thanks for listening!
If you like the show please leave a review on iTunes: http://bit.do/richersoul
Any financial advice is for educational purposes only and you should consult with an expert for your specific needs.