Tommy helps high achieving men create harmony in their lives. Too often high powered careers create a life of imbalance and the areas that should be most important, family, kids, relationships, our time and health get out of sync. Tommy experienced that in his own life and took massive action to create harmony in his life.
Take away: Are you still looking for fulfillment? It's right there inside you.
Action step: Take one minute every day to write down 5 things you are grateful for.
Money Learnings: Tommy didn't learn about money growing up. His parents wanted more for him and he was the first to graduate college.
Bio: Tommy's purpose is to empower humans to build a Legendary Life. He guides audiences and his clients to discover their zone of brilliance while living a balanced, meaningful life. Tommy really does believe we can have it all; a life of significance without compromising our business success. His goal is to help people become the person they've always dreamed of being and build a lasting legacy.
Tommy went from overcoming incarceration as a young man to working at Deloitte, one of the largest financial consulting firms in the world, in less than three years.
He gained business notoriety and financial success throughout his career and eventually became Senior Partner, International Practice Leader and Member of the Board of Directors of a prestigious firm. Tommy looked like the definition of success on the outside, but was crumbling on the inside and almost lost everything, including his life. He made the massive and courageous choice to transform himself and intentionally walked away at the top of his career and millions of dollars to follow his true calling. He now works as a Featured Keynote Speaker, Author and Premiere Business, Relationship and Mindset Coach.
- Happiness and fulfillment are not found outside, they are found within.
- Tommy walked away from a successful career at the top of his game.
- Money helps, but it's not the solution.
- Tommy's transformation from within.
- Working on emotional, mental, physical and spiritual well being muscles.
- Learning to master our thoughts.
- What's your purpose?
- How do you find the time to do the inner work?
- Parkinson's law on time.
- Life is choices, and you are the one who makes them.
- Living life in harmony.
- How to deal with life's setbacks?
- Baby steps compound to massive success.
- The book Legendary.
- The Exchange. Real, raw and authentic conversations.
- Be vulnerable as it helps you grow and connect. Brene Brown https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCvmsMzlF7o
- I am enough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw3NyUMLh7Y&t=256s
- You have to participate in your own rescue.
Richer Soul Life Beyond Money. You got rich, now what? Let's talk about your journey to more a purposeful, intentional, amazing life. Where are you going to go and how are you going to get there? Let's figure that out together. At the core is the financial well being to be able to do what you want, when you want, how you want. It's about personal freedom!
Thanks for listening!
If you like the show please leave a review on iTunes: http://bit.do/richersoul
Any financial advice is for educational purposes only and you should consult with an expert for your specific needs.