Brandon has created a life of abundance for himself both personally and in business. Listen in to hear the lessons he has learned that will allow you to also live abundantly.
Take away: You have to choose the lens you look at life through.
Action step: Dig deeper.
Money Learnings: Brandon had 2 different money turning points. Brandon's mom taught him to fight for what he wanted in life. When his mom graduated from college, their money situation changed. Brandon's grandpa taught him a lot about money and lessons about living abundantly
Bio: Brandon Broadwater is a CEO, Speaker, Author, Educator, Entrepreneur, and Creator of The Abundance® Game who helps the poor and middle class transition to become rich and abundant
as a human training tool to provide financial education and principle-centered empowerment.
Brandon has dedicated his life to helping people discover and put into action the resources, tools, and strategies that create extraordinary results and amazing levels of personal fulfillment. Over the last decade, he has directly impacted the lives of people with his work in financial education, leadership psychology, negotiation, and peak performance. Through involvement with Higher Laws and The Abundance Game, many people say their lives have never been the same.
In addition, he has invested in over 60 real estate properties.
Brandon is a dedicated husband, and a father of 5 energetic, bright children.
- 4 worlds of money - poor, middle class, rich and abundant.
- The things money can't buy
- How Brandon teaches his kids about money.
- How to achieve happiness and abundance.
- Learning to accept uncertainty and risk.
- Why do businesses fail?
- Why rich doesn't equal abundance.
- What holds us back from abundance?
- Win from within, get into the zone.
- How to be around people with abundance.
- How to connect to the universe.
- The lions and hyenas inside us.
- How Brandon got rid of the chip on his shoulder.
- Link to morning empowerment: http://healthsyncglobal.com/me/
Richer Soul Life Beyond Money. You got rich, now what? Let's talk about your journey to more a purposeful, intentional, amazing life. Where are you going to go and how are you going to get there? Let's figure that out together. At the core is the financial well being to be able to do what you want, when you want, how you want. It's about personal freedom!
Thanks for listening!
If you like the show please leave a review on iTunes: http://bit.do/richersoul
Any financial advice is for educational purposes only and you should consult with an expert for your specific needs.