George learned how to become more productive after struggling with procrastination in his life. He shares how to be more productive and create the life you love.
Take away: Begin with the end in mind
Action step: End your workday with a plan for the morning.
Money Learnings: George grew up in Bulgaria and his parents where living a middle class lifestyle. He was taught you have to work hard to earn money, however he learned that it was not true.
Bio: George's passion is teaching and coaching people to be more effective in their lives and business. He has spent the last 5 years building his coaching business and worked with over 1,000 people one-on-one.
He also writes articles related to productivity and habit-building on his blog at georgehalachev.com
- How to find a mentor.
- The changing landscape of education.
- Start with the end in mind.
- What are clear goals?
- Taking consistent action is the key to success.
- Begin with yourself and your why.
- How do we overcome procrastination?
- The underlying issues behind changing habits.
- George's diet and exercise routine.
- Creating a morning routine.
- Tony Robbins on changing negative habits.
- Outsource activities to create time.
Richer Soul Life Beyond Money. You got rich, now what? Let's talk about your journey to more a purposeful, intentional, amazing life. Where are you going to go and how are you going to get there? Let's figure that out together. At the core is the financial well being to be able to do what you want, when you want, how you want. It's about personal freedom!
Thanks for listening!
If you like the show please leave a review on iTunes: http://bit.do/richersoul
Any financial advice is for educational purposes only and you should consult with an expert for your specific needs.