Jamie Jay shares how creating culture is the key ingredient in business and life. He shares how he created the culture in his business and his success and failures.
Take away: Creating a culture and building systems creates an amazing business.
Action step: Go through the delegation roadmap.
Money Learnings: Jaimie grew up in Alaska. His parents didn't teach him much about money.
Bio: At the core, Jaime Jay is a connector of personalities and brands. He constantly challenges himself to be a better human being. He is also an amateur hockey player and starter geek who truly enjoys helping his clients rediscover themselves, their companies and how to realize their "WHY".
- Worked with clients in Canada, the United Kingdom, America, Philippines, other countries in Asia and New Mexico.
- Responsible for growing and leading multiple management, sales, and operating teams.
- Co-founded and operated publishing company where he helped create, publish, and distribute a regional real estate publication.
- Recipient of the Army Achievement Medal for Meritorious Service.
- Hosted a Top 100 Business Podcast in iTunes.
- Selected to speak on marketing panel and was awarded the "Top Gun Consulting Maverick Award" in recognition of his outstanding marketing performance.
Jaime Jay is the founder and managing director of Bottleneck Virtual Assistants. Together, with an amazing team, they offer professional growth opportunities for ambitious leaders by creating an efficient and systematic approach to identify, hire and cultivate team members who focus on specific roles and responsibilities.
Highlights from this episode: Link to show page
- Jamie has spent his life learning about money lessons.
- Culture beats strategy?
- Pick your salary?
- Vision, Mission, Core Values (Scott Beebe episode)
- Ego is the enemy, lead with kindness.
- Dealing with failure.
- Move forward when you have 80% of the information.
- Learn to experiment and protect yourself while you do it.
- The gratitude token.
- Listen to understand, not to respond.
- Creating your workflow.
- The why of Bottleneck.
- Profit First Story (profitcomesfirst.com)
Richer Soul Life Beyond Money. You got rich, now what? Let's talk about your journey to more a purposeful, intentional, amazing life. Where are you going to go and how are you going to get there? Let's figure that out together. At the core is the financial well being to be able to do what you want, when you want, how you want. It's about personal freedom!
Thanks for listening!
Any financial advice is for educational purposes only and you should consult with an expert for your specific needs.