Whitney shares many great life lessons he has learned along with how businesses should think and act differently in the future.
Take away: Life is a journey to find our alighnment of what we think, say and do.
Action step: Start taking your dreams seriously
Money Learnings: Whitney’s dad loved to loose money. His mom taught him that we have a choice with money. Whitney learned to use money to invest in experiences.
Bio: Whitney Vosburgh is co-founder of WORK THE FUTURE! TODAY, a social venture that offers vision, leadership and solutions for maximizing personal, organizational and societal potential, and co-founder of Brand New Purpose, a brand transformation consultancy that creates purpose-built, value-driven opportunities. He graduated with an M.A. in Religious Leadership for Social Change from Graduate Theological Union, and with a B.F.A. from Parsons School of Design in New York City. His expertise on the Future of Work has been featured in four books, including a bestseller by Dan Pink. When Whitney is not focusing on business consulting and writing, he can be found making art, and his work has been featured in exhibitions throughout the world. His Tweets can be found at: @brandguru
Highlights from this episode: Link to show page
- How our self view determines our money habits
- Our actions not our words determines what our kids learn.
- Whitney leads his life with purpose and living his passion.
- Your gut, heart and head need to be in alignment. IQ, EQ, and GQ,
- Alignment of what you think, say and do.
- Learning to embrace uncertainty.
- Creating silence so we can learn to listen to ourselves.
- We always have a choice in life.
- Whitney's religious journey.
- Over coming the ego mind.
- People are debt slaves and they feel as if they have no choices in life.
- Investing in experiences over stuff.
- The book - Work the Future Today.
- Taking responsibility for ourselves and being your own leader.
- Purpose comes from the heart.
- Your business needs purpose to thrive and grow.
- Are you giving away your power?
- Profit first versus purpose first.
- The power of gratitude
- Your net worth = your network
- The power of your life plan.
- Why, who, and how
Richer Soul Life Beyond Money. You got rich, now what? Let's talk about your journey to more a purposeful, intentional, amazing life. Where are you going to go and how are you going to get there? Let's figure that out together. At the core is the financial well being to be able to do what you want, when you want, how you want. It's about personal freedom!
Thanks for listening!
If you like the show please leave a review on iTunes: http://bit.do/richersoul
Any financial advice is for educational purposes only and you should consult with an expert for your specific needs.